Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Birthday!

(I can't believe that my last post was a day short of 1 month ago... Yikes! Where have I been!?)

Well... for my birthday Troy organized an incredible surprise with all of my friends in Tofino. For 2 and a half days I got to spend time with my favourite girls, their guys, and even baby Jack... It was honestly a perfect weekend and I was beyond surprised by it. Thanks again to everyone who came :)


The Berrys

Justin made me a birthday cake... and Carly decorated his face.

Love this guy!

Hot tub built for 4...

It's a kelp bong- don't judge me Mom!


January 29th walk.. Me, Bre and Tina

We went for a quick dip in this water only a few hours later... SO COLD!

Sneaky Dalts xo

Justin just being himself.





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures and happy to see a new posting. That Ironman! What a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete