Friday, December 30, 2011

Thanksgiving and Halloween...

(I know... these events have been over for months! But I wanted to update the blog pre-2012 with some pictures of what has been happening over the last while.).

Thanksgiving weekend was spent with Callie and Mike at their cabin in DeCourcy (still don't know if I am spelling that right)... We had a great time chilling out and wandering around the island- although Troy barely walked away after a catastrophic fall, and Callie walked away engaged, so it was ALL GO!



Callie and Mike


Troy, Christina, Callie, Pat and Mike

Walking with our wine... classy.

There was no flushing toilet btw...


Best hugs come from the Service Brothers... I think this is Mike ?


Halloween was spent riding the Ghost Train through Stanley Park and a party in Kits- I went as a disco ball, Troy as a cell-phone, and Callie went as a Shot-In-Dark...





Finally we make it to some Christmas-related events and a House Party at Greg and Mon's... It was fun, but not the same without Troy there- he was in Zurich visiting Jeff so had to miss it.

I liked seeing this text pop up on Peter's phone... If only it was Kesler I would have really lost my mind!


Monica and Akaisha
Greg and Cal

Me and Jody! Hancing (Hugging/Dancing)

No comments:

Post a Comment