Thursday, June 20, 2013

"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Bronte


This post is late. Very late. Troy and I have been engaged now for almost 2 months. 

April 27th. I mean... what a day.

I still shake my head some days when I look down and see the beautiful ring my fiance chose for me. 

Not because of the ring itself (don't get me wrong, it blows me away), but more from the feeling of kind of disbelief... 
like Me?? 
I'm getting married?? 
To Troy Dalton? WHAT?!?!?!?!

I feel beyond lucky. And maybe the reason for the delay in posting is that I have been just so enjoying this feeling. This new chapter for both of us. 

I love you Troy- thanks for making me yours. 

This is how it went down... just sitting on the couch with a glass of wine.
Post facial and Rodney's.
This was about 30 seconds before he popped the question.
#sigh #Iwasoblivious














1 comment: