Friday, February 22, 2013

Charlotte...


Happy Birthday Sister! 

What a special girl you are Char, and today you celebrate 31 years as one of the most beautiful Gingers on the planet. I couldn't feel luckier to have you as my sister- the girl who knows me better than anyone ... we have really been just hanging out for your WHOLE life.
 Imagine that... 

You and me with our 'main squeeze'.... Momma. 

Cuddling with Pops on that big red chair... 

Eating popsicles totally nude at Uncle Jack's swimming pool  (Apparently I was too modest for that). 

Spending time with Village.

Posing with Barkley

...all dressed up with no place to go. 

#macandcheese #yourhair 

Life of the party with all the guys! 

Me- always wanting just a few more moments with my big sis... 

Ahhhhhhh! 

 Most stressful night of my life!!! Anything for the bride!! Just kidding. 

Literally the most beautiful wedding ever... and so proud to be your sister on this day. 

Sooooo pretty Char! 

31 years has led you here... Love you Mrs. Higgs. 

1 comment: