Friday, August 6, 2010

Am I really this mean?


This morning I trained Karen and her lovely fiance Ken... He's a cartoonist and while he swears that the pictures on his blog are in no way meant to be me, he also insists I don't look at his site before our workout... Suspicious.



From Kenrolston.com
"So once again I was coerced into going to see ‘Kate’, my fiance’s personal trainer this morning. I have a feeling that my fiance is setting me up. She suggested I draw an ‘evil princess’ then casually threw out ‘Katherine’ as a possible name. I think she wants me to suffer at the hands of her trainer! Why does she do this to me…and better yet why did I agree to go back?*disclaimer* Once again – Kate, if you’re reading this, this drawing is in no way meant to be you! "
http://www.kenrolston.com/?p=2292



No comments:

Post a Comment