Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

Christmas always makes me feel so safe, cozy and warm...  Not only because at home I crank the heat up in our little apartment, or see the lights of the city on my walk home from work and just feel such happiness, but mostly because of the way I feel on my drive out to Langley... 

 Maybe it's because over the holidays I am at home in the house I grew up in.. I have my sisters and brother sleeping in the rooms beside me...  and I have my Mom and Late cooking breakfast and drinking coffee in the kitchen. 

It's nice to just be with my family at Christmas. 
This year was another amazing one. 
I am so thankful. 


























1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely Christmas Kate. We are fortunate and have lots to be thankful for. Love Mx

    ReplyDelete