Thursday, July 25, 2013

6 Month Countdown...

Remember this post??
I have some serious work to do with only 6 months left!


30 BEFORE 30
1.Give $20 to the barista at Starbucks and cover drinks for strangers

2.Mail 10 random cards to loved ones…

3.Volunteer in the downtown Eastside

4.Go an entire day without looking at my iphone

5.Host a wine and cheese

6. Drink a glass of scotch while playing cards

7.Bake a cake

8.Take my Mom for dinner and pay (embarrassed that this never happens!)

9. Read: “Spirit Junkie” and “How to Win Friends and Influence People”

10.Outline a book idea and share it with someone

11. Learn more about chakras

12.Develop a meditation practice

13.Bake something for a friend

14.Join Oprah’s Online Book club

15.Drink a really nice glass of wine

16.Have my family over for dinner

17.Babysit Ashley/Kaleb… and any other babies in my life

18.Go for acupuncture

19.Eliminate dairy from my diet… cheese is just hanging on!

20.Start taking Zinc and Iron supplements everyday (this was a bad goal and unnecessary... it eliminated itself when too much Iron sent me to the ER. Lol )

21.Girls night out with the Dalton sisters and Pecknold sisters

22.Karaoke with Char and James

23.Overnight Hike with Troy (just 1 night)

24. Comment on the blogs I read every day

25.More random acts of kindness… compliments, coffee, take friends for lunch etc

26.Say “No” to things I really don’t want to do ( I think I probably always did this...)

27.Sleep in without feeling guilty

28.See Cairo and Lux

29.Treat myself to a really expensive facial

30.Watch Anchorman

1 comment:

  1. did you really cut out dairy???? i thought you had cheese? i really want to do that (cut cheese out) any tips?

    ReplyDelete